NEMO® Immersible Pumps are used to empty barrels, containers, tanks, sedimentation tanks, pits etc. and where space is restricted, there is a risk of cavitation or there is very low NPSH. The pumps are also used to empty containers holding materials that are hazardous to water or the environment for which standard emptying via a flange on the bottom of the container is not permitted.
Features of the NEMO® BT Immersible Pump:
- low-pulsation conveyance
- very high suction capability
NEMO® BT Immersible Pump offers you:
- low life cycle costs
- easy serviceability
- perfect dosing precision
Advantages of the NEMO® BT Immersible Pump
- can be operated under high conveying pressures and at high capacities
- capable of pumping a great variety of substances
- capacities can be adjusted proportionally
- four different geometries to meet your application requirements
In wear- and corrosion-resistant designs.
Vulcanized into the tube with sealing on both sides in a variety of elastomers, plastics and metals. Stator inlet with hopper-shaped opening for improved feed of the product into the conveying chamber. The stator is oil-, acid- and alkali-resistant.
3 Drive Chain
Coupling rod and two gimbal joints for the transmission of power from the drive to the rotor.
4 Shaft Seals
Standard with single-acting, bi-directional, wear-resistant mechanical seal. Upon request, with single- or double-acting mechanical seals of varied designs and from various manufacturers, cartridge and special seals as well as packed glands.
5 Suction and Discharge Housing
Flange and threaded connections in accordance with DIN and international standards. Materials in cast iron, steel, chrome-nickel-steel rubberized; also special materials upon request.
6 Block Construction
The drive is flanged directly to the lantern of the pump, resulting in compact dimensions, low total weight, constant axial heights irrespective of the construction type and size of the drive, and ease of maintenance and serviceability as well as high efficiency.
The NETZSCH NEMO® BT Immersible Pump is available in …
- duplex and super-duplex steels
- special materials
… conveys …
- capacities from a few ml/h to 140 m³/h
- pressures of up to 72bar in standard form
…and offers a great variety of shaft seals such as:
- packed glands
- shaft sealing rings
- single-acting, bi-directional mechanical seals with and without quench
- double-acting mechanical seals (tandem and back-to-back)
- thermosiphon systems
The following accessories are available for NETZSCH NEMO® Immersible Pumps:
- A great assortment of shaft sealing systems planned in accordance with API 682 and seal sizes in accordance with API 610
- Systems for monitoring the conveying pressure
- Dry running protection units
- Safety valves
- Electrical control systems
- A great variety of drive systems
- Tank lid and support guides