Great distances must often be covered in order to reach ports or refineries. Pump systems that can maintain a high conveying pressure at the lowest possible pulsation are required for such applications.
Features of NEMO® Transfer Pumps:
- Unsusceptible to sandy content in the pumped product
- Provide low-pulsation conveyance
- Provide high suction capability
NEMO® Transfer Pumps offer you:
- Low life cycle costs
- High pressure stability
- Perfect dosing precision
Advantages of the NEMO® Transfer Pump:
- Handles even oil with high water content
- Operates dependably with high-viscosity oils
- Is fit for substances with high solid content
In wear- and corrosion-resistant designs including the wear-free ceramic rotor NEMO CERATEC®.
Vulcanized into the tube with sealing on both sides in a variety of elastomers, plastics and metals. Stator inlet with hopper-shaped opening for improved feed of the product into the conveying chamber. The stator is oil-, acid- and alkali-resistant.
3 Drive chain
Coupling rod and two gimbal joints for the transmission of power from the drive to the rotor.
4 Shaft seals
Standard with single-acting, bi-directional, wear-resistant mechanical seal. Upon request, with single- or double-acting mechanical seals of varied designs and from various manufacturers, cartridge and special seals as well as packed glands.
5 Suction and discharge housing
Flange and threaded connections in accordance with DIN and international standards. Materials in cast iron, steel, chrome-nickel-steel rubberized; also special materials upon request.
6 Block construction
The drive is flanged directly to the lantern of the pump, resulting in compact dimensions, low total weight, constant axial heights irrespective of the construction type and size of the drive, and ease of maintenance and serviceability as well as high efficiency.
The NETZSCH NEMO® transfer pump is available in …
- cast iron
- duplex and super-duplex steels
- plastics and ceramic materials
- special materials
The NEMO® transfer pump has a wide range of applications and is used primarily for substances with the following properties:
- Low to high viscosity (1 mPas to 3,000,000 mPas)
- Thixotropic and dilatant
- Non-smearing or smearing
- Aggressive (pH 0 to 14)
… such as crude oil, crude oil polluted with water and sand, oil/water emulsions, water in oil deposits, polymer concentrate, polymer solutions, oil sludge.
The following accessories are available for NETZSCH NEMO® transfer pumps:
- A great assortment of shaft sealing systems in accordance with API 682
- Systems for monitoring the conveying pressure
- Dry running protection units
- Safety valves
- Electrical control systems
- Bypass lines
- Application-specific baseplates
- A great variety of drive systems