NETZSCH Australia Service Centre ensures local support with the assistance of an experienced technical sales and service team.
Pre-commissioning and commissioning field support, service and maintenance, upgrades and operational improvements - we at NETZSCH support you right from the start. Through preventive maintenance and regular inspections, you will save your budget, minimize downtimes and extend the service life of your pump and system.
A highly-motivated team of experienced experts is available to answer your queries and deal with your spare parts and service enquiries. You can contact our spare parts service via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org on the telephone number you know already or under 07 3488 8183.
To ensure that your new pump can work as effectively and reliably as a component in a complex system.
The benefit for you
- Smooth commissioning
- Reduction of commissioning costs and time
- Immediate process safety
- Trouble-free system operation
- Avoidance of follow-up costs caused by failures
- Optimal implementation of the pumps into your system
We replace older components of the pump with our latest technical developments to bring your system right up to date. This is increasing your productivity and is saving costs.
The benefit for you:
- Manufacturer competence regarding pumps
- Short response times
- Shortest idle times thanks to emergency repairs on site
- Central repairs at our competence centers
- Highest part availability
- Delivery and pick-up service for your machines
- SCC certification for thehighest work safety
- 24/7 availability
- Spare part emergency service
Through preventive maintenance and regular inspections, you will realize budget savings, minimize downtimes and extend the service life of your pump and system. With a service contract from NETZSCH you are on the safe side.
The benefit for you
- Spare part and pump storage
- Regular installation inspections
- Process optimization
- Customized maintenance strategies
- Long-term value preservation